#YOUTUBE | Beauty Haul : Sephora, Kiko, Etam & Primark


Hey guys, today I'm coming to you with a beauty haul. Here are some very affordable products I bought recently and instead of just showing you pics of the differents items, I thought it could be a great idea to make this fun 3 min video where I show you the products, swatch them and even test them. Hope you'll like it !




The items mentionned in the video are (in order of appearence) :

Sephora
10HR Wear Perfection Foundation (shade #45 Mat Tan) - 14,95€

Kiko
High Pigment Wet & Dry eyeshadow (shade #59) - 5,90€
High Pigment Wet & Dry eyeshadow (shade #55) - 5,90€
Highly Pigmented Eyeshadow (Shade #180) - 2,90€
Creamy Colour Lip Pencil (Shade #304) - 4,90€

Etam
Glossy Lip Stain (Shade #12 Rouge Millésime) - 10,90€
Liquid Lipstick (Shade #02 Woody Wood Pinker) - 10,90€
Liquid Lipstick (Shade #09 Lady Burgundy) - 10,90€

Primark
Primark Matte Lipstick Crayon (Shade #05) - 2,50€
Primark Lip Pencils : 05 (red), 04 (dark red), 01 (nude) - 1,50€


Did you know these products ? What's your fav ?

Mine are definitely the Kiko 304 Lip Pencil that I'm buying for the 3rd time. They change the packaging but it still my fave nude lip pencil ever. Plus, the new formula seems more creamy, which is awesome because it makes the application very easy. 
I'm also in love of the Etam liquid lipsticks as I mentionned in my previous post. They are my fav : very pigmented, easy to apply and not drying for your lips. Kiko came out with new liquid lipsticks : the Glossy Lip Stains and that thing in BOMB. First, when you apply it it's a gloss, then when you eat/drink the gloss effect goes off and the colour stay matte on your lips. And let me tell you that IT DOES STAY, it's so hard to take it off lol... For the others products I can't wait to test them more and make some makeup tutorials with them.

See you, guys

With Love, x.


Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire